Professional Indemnity Insurance - with premiums ranging from £84 to £2,500 excluding Insurance Premium Tax for in excess of 100 trades including, but not limited to:
- Information Technology
- Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Property Management
- Design and Construct
- Business / Management Consultants
- Miscellaneous (everything from access consultants to zoologists)
Cover available for:
- Multi-risk policies
- Civil Liability wordings
- Limits from £100,000 to £5 million on any one claim basis
- Geographical worldwide cover
- Quotes to include Office Protect and EL/PL insurance
SME Liability Insurance - a standalone liability and contracts liability insurance for SME businesses, both open market and schemes, providing cover for:
- Employer’s Liability (primary and excess layers; not stand alone)
- Public Liability and Products Liability (primary and excess layers)
- Contractors’ All Risks
- JCT 21.2.1 Insurance (or equivalent) - Open market only
- Cover available for 50 plus construction trades.
For selected trades, a package product that includes the following can be offered:
- Employer’s Liability
- Public / Products Liability
- Contractors’ All Risks
The standard wording covers:
- Pollution clean-up costs
- Financial loss
- Temporary overseas visits for manual workers
- Automatic acquisition cover
In addition, there are no height or depth restrictions.
Management Liability Insurance - specifically designed with today’s business needs in mind. They can provide coverage on an any-one-claim basis of up to £10 million. Separate limits per insuring clause ensures that a loss from one section does not dilute or exhaust the limit of another, leaving you or your client exposed. This product has been designed for SME businesses with turnover of up to £50 million offering cover for:
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance: Purchased for the benefit of the directors and key decision makers, and provides protection against claims arising from decisions and actions taken whilst managing the business that they may be personally liable to pay.
- Corporate Liability (CL) Insurance: Protects the company itself against claims encountered in conducting their corporate activities such as a breach of any health and safety legislation or any investigation by a regulatory body.
- Company Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance Provides protection for the company against claims brought by past, present and prospective employees for employment related matters such as unfair dismissal, harassment or wrongful termination of employment.
Key Benefits of Tokio Marine HCC online:
- Rolling monthly policies for UK businesses
- The portal is flexible, offering the ability to quote, bind and add mid-term adjustments
- Referral link directly to underwriters who have the ability to review risks
- Wordings tailored to the specific needs of a profession
- White labelled products available
- Underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC, a leading specialty insurance group with strong ratings and global resources
For further details or to apply for access to Tokio Marine HCC online via Aptus Brokers, speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
All premiums are exclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. These services are provided by Aptus Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Register No: 629694 and underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC a trading name of HCC International Insurance Company PLC which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority No: 202655. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk.