Blink Breakdown has enhanced their broad suite of roadside assistance products to include:
- No maximum age for vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes
- Misfuel and running out of fuel cover included as standard including drainage and 10 litres of the correct fuel, recovery of up to 10 miles available if necessary
- Roadside assistance and national recovery reduced to a ¼ mile from home (previously 1 mile)
- Alternative transport costs increased to £250 maximum
- Overnight accommodation costs increased to £150 pp and £500 maximum
- Vehicle width has been increased to 2.55 metres
And the great news is, all of these additional benefits have not increased the already competitive net premiums.
FIND OUT MORE
Blink Breakdown provides roadside assistance products for:
- Cars, commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes and motorcycles personal or vehicle-based cover via a simple online portal, Open GI Add-on Marketplace or API (application programme interface)
- Larger vehicles 3.5 to 7.5 tonnes vehicle-based cover via a simple online portal or API
- Fleets are vehicle-based cover available for cars and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes, taxi, self-drive hire, courier and larger vehicles 3.5 to 7.5 tonnes
- Business is processed by a simple online portal, with other integrated options available, depending on insurance software solution
- Unlimited call outs
- 24-hour UK call centre staffed by knowledgeable, well-trained specialists
- European extensions available on certain products to over 40 countries in continental Europe
- If an accident is responded to, Blink Breakdown will advise the broker’s nominated FNOL providing that full details have been given at the agency application stage
- To prevent fraudulent claims (ie where vehicles have already broken down), all new policies have a 24-hour start up term applied
FIND OUT MORE APPLY NOW
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This facility is marketed and distributed by Blink Intermediary Solutions.
Blink Breakdown is provided by Jigsaw Insurance Services PLC which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Register number: 307654 and underwritten by Amtrust Europe Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority Register number: 202189. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.