If you have recently lost a property market and need a reliable, competitive solution for:
- Residential Property Insurance
- Let Property Insurance
- Unoccupied Property Insurance
Then look no further, we have some great solutions, let us tell you about ABACUS.
ABACUS is a market leader in the provision of Property Owners’ Insurance, offering a broad range of standard and bespoke specialist products including:
- Residential Let Property
- Commercial Let Property
- Unoccupied Residential Property
- Unoccupied Commercial Property
- UK Holiday Homes
- Landlords’ Legal Expenses
- Tenants’ Contents
- Online access for all products
- A panel of insurers on most of the products
- Queries are answered with accuracy, efficiency and a solid knowledge of products, systems, insurers and the market
- A genuine people business, technology is used to increase efficiency not replace relationships
- Flexible products with the ability to customise cover to the client’s individual needs
- White-labelled ‘Quote and Buy’ facility for your website
- Potential integration with your online quotation engine
- Bespoke solutions for larger opportunities
- Marketing advice to help you maximise the sector
Contact your Blink IS Business Development Manager for further details.
FIND OUT MORE
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This facility is marketed and distributed by Blink Intermediary Solutions.
This facility is provided by ABACUS (Alan Blunden & Company Underwriting Schemes) which is a division of Alan Blunden & Co Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 309694 and underwritten by a panel of insurers. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipient of this content is UK FCA regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.