As the world continues to battle with the Covid-19 pandemic, working from home offers a ‘safer’ option than collaborating with colleagues and customers face-to-face in a shared working environment. While working remotely has a number of distinct advantages, it is not without its challenges.
One such challenge is related to lead generation and how businesses connect with customers, a challenge which is especially prevalent in the insurance sector.
Whether you are a 200-seat call centre looking for a volume of national leads or a small local broker with a handful of staff seeking a few extra enquiries within a radius of your office, Rainbow Connected can help you with their call purchase solutions.
How does Rainbow Connected work?
Rainbow Connected provides efficient and effective lead generation in a few simple steps:
- Provide unlimited numbers of leads to cater working from home
- Live leads are generated, filtered to your specification, thus providing a tailored service
- Live leads are transferred via a hot key transfer to your staff
- Every number is dialed and, whoever answers first, gets the call
- Connects team members to a pre-qualified customer to run through an immediate quote
- Regular stats are provided showing the number of calls attempted, who answered, drop off rate, and more
- Full management information is provided on a regular basis to help you to operate remote working teams
Leads can be generated for:
Car, van and bike
- Modified or Imported
- Impounded Vehicles
- Short Term Cover
- Young Driver
- Claim Or Conviction History
- Low NCB
- Fast Food Delivery (including vehicle)
- Over 40s
- Commercial / Business Use
Other insurance types
- Quad Bike
- HGV / Truck
- Multi Vehicle
- Goods In Transit
- Driving Instructor
For further information about Rainbow Connected, their current prices and promotions, please speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
With tailored trial periods and 30-day rolling contracts, what have you got to lose?
Full terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This facility is provided by Rainbow Connected Limited registered in England with registered number 07800148 whose registered office is at Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, EN4 9EE. Rainbow Connected Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register number: 749881.
Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.