- Longitude: a worldwide mid net worth product designed to provide high quality cover at a competitive market rate, also catering for emerging wealth clients:
- Buildings sum insured: £250k – £2m total sum insured
- Contents sum insured (excluding jewellery): £90k - £2m total sum insured
- Minimum premium: £1,140 plus insurance premium tax
- Latitude: a high net worth product offering clients exceptional depth of cover and policy limits providing comfort and security for their prized possessions:
- Buildings sum insured: £500k with no upper limit
- Contents sum insured (excluding jewellery): £150k with no upper limit
- Minimum premium: £1,500 plus insurance premium tax
In their pursuit of excellence in both product and service, Horizon UW are pushing to innovate and make a positive change; keen to move away from the traditional insurance approach of repair and replace to predict and prevent through their partnership with leading smart-home technology provider, Hive.
All clients taking out a policy with Horizon UW will benefit from a Hive Leak Sensor within their main home to tackle escape of water, thus helping their clients to limit damage from escape of water.
Site visits to carry out full building appraisals are still available during Lockdown, but if your clients are worried about people visiting their property at this time, desktop appraisals can still ensure their sums insured are accurate.
Is it time to re-think your mid and high net worth insurance provider?
FIND OUT MORE APPLY NOW
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use.
This facility is provided by Horizon Underwriting, a trading style of Horizon UW Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Register No: 715633 and underwritten by a consortium of insurers. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.