Typically, these risks may feature composite panels, non-sprinklered warehouses, non-standard construction, unoccupancy and properties in flood zones.
NBJ LM specialise in placing larger commercial and industrial risks and have extensive knowledge of the Market. Cover can be placed from the ground up or if you have a local lead insurer they can source capacity to complete the placement.
NBJ LM have an experienced team on hand to help with those complex and difficult to place commercial risks:
- Contractors Liability: markets for all the main construction trades and contractors including but not limited to: Structural Steel Erectors, Heavy Civil Engineering, Demolition, Scaffolding, Roofing, Building Contractors, Skip Hire, Waste Contractors.
- High Risk Liability: including Waste, Rail, Quarries, Stevedores, Port Operators EL, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Foundries Medical Products, Aviation Products, Airports/Airside work, US exports, work on Vessels and Offshore.
- Contractors All Risks: annual policies or single project placements. Extensions for non-negligent liability, existing structures and delayed Start up.
- Stand Alone Employers Liability: this can be useful where, for example, the third-party risk is insured under a global arrangement or a Project Construction Policy.
- Excess Employers Liability: layers commonly placed for £5M, £10M or £15M in excess of £10M but can also place larger layers.
- Excess Public/Products Liability: experience of placing layers up to a total of £200M but could place additional layers if needed.
- Commercial Combined: exclusive facilities for risks where conventional insurers show little or no appetite.
- Minimum premium £5,000 plus Insurance Premium Tax.
If you are interested in further details of NBJ London Markets please speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This service is provided by NBJ London Markets Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) No. 305740 and underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s and other insurers.