Work with a Lloyd’s and London Market placing broker that is small enough to care and big enough to count. NBJ London Markets offers a refreshing approach.
WHY WORK WITH NBJ LONDON MARKETS?
- NBJ are not a volume broker, they spend the necessary time on each individual enquiry
- They offer great market relationships via their highly experienced team of placing brokers
- They provide quotations with a full policy wording and all applicable clauses
- On receipt of instructions, policy documentation is issued promptly
- NBJ operate a number of placing facilities which have been supported by the same underwriters for many years providing: -
- greater stability through consistent underwriting
- competitive pricing
- tried and tested policy wordings
- The markets they provide access to can offer unconventional approaches or risk management-based deals which can sometimes solve a problem and offer a different angle to a risk.
NBJ’S FLEET APPETITE
All types of motor fleets can be considered including, but not limited to:
- Car and van fleets (own goods)
- Haulage (UK, overseas, hazardous, tankers and transporters)
- Skip and waste operators
- Bus, coach and minibus operators (UK, overseas, private/public hire and stage/express use)
- Courier and parcel delivery
- Blue light risks
- Taxi (private and public hire)
- Self-drive hire
- Minimum premium £10,000 plus Insurance Premium Tax
COMPLEX COMMERCIAL WITH NBJ LONDON MARKETS
In addition to their fleet specialism, NBJ London Markets has an experienced team on hand to help with those complex and difficult to place commercial risks including:
- Contractors’ Liability
- Property and Business Interruption
- High Risk Lability
- General Liability including Exports to USA
- Stand-Alone Employers’ Liability
- Contractors’ All Risks
- Plant All Risks
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers
- Product Contamination, Tamper, Extortion and Recall
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Bespoke Scheme placements
Minimum premium £5,000 plus Insurance Premium Tax.
To find out more about NBJ London Markets and their refreshing approach, please contact your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
Please note that the content on this website should not be considered advice and professional legal advice should be sourced by you or your clients if required. You should not rely on this feature to evidence security rating or financial status of the product provider. Your use of the content, for whatever purpose, is at your sole risk. Full terms and conditions apply to individual products, please ensure all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process.
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained on our site was correct at the time of publication and provided by sources we believe to be reliable.