The sun is starting to shine, the nights are getting lighter and the bikes are coming out to play. From scooters to super bikes, Ridersure work exclusively with brokers to place a wide range of motorcycle insurance risks and are on hand to help you meet all your clients’ motorbike needs.
Why work with Ridersure?
- They operate a large panel of insurer partners
- They have access to unique market rates
- Inhouse motorcycle MGA
- Dedicated motorcycle underwriters
- Broker portal, allowing you to quote and purchase a policy within minutes; but to obtain the best rate, pick up the phone and speak to an underwriter
- Underwriting expertise on hand to discuss specific risks
- Common policy wording, taking away the need to compare against other insurers
- A broker range of optional extras tailored to motorcycle customers
- 10% commission payable on all policies sold, with add-ons*
- A variety of discounts and concessions available
To find out more about Ridersure or to apply for a facility, please contact your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
* Full refund available within 14 days on unused add-on policies, no refund thereafter.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use.
Please note that the content on this website should not be considered advice and professional legal advice should be sourced by you or your clients if required. You should not rely on this feature to evidence security rating or financial status of the product provider. Your use of the content, for whatever purpose, is at your sole risk. Full terms and conditions apply to individual products, please ensure all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process.
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained on our site was correct at the time of publication and provided by sources we believe to be reliable.