R&Q Commercial Risk Services (R&Q), an established MGA which caters for UK commercial business via independent insurance brokers, has secured additional capacity from Lloyd’s of London to underpin their continued ambitious growth plans.
With offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth, their experienced underwriting team is empowered to make decisions, ensuring a premier service to all their broker partners. Their comprehensive product range spans across:
- Commercial Combined
- Property Owners
- Liability,Public and Employers
- Motor Trade and Taxi Liability
- Residential Development Insurance
- Excess Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Per Capita Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Medical Malpractice
Why choose to work with R&Q?
- They support the independent intermediary
- They are independently-owned and are not a potential competitor to you
- Knowledgeable and experienced underwriting team
- Offices based in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth
- All quotations are 100% exclusive
- Backed by capacity providers with strong financial ratings
- Superiorproducts with cover enhancements that offer genuine value
- Fair and consistent commission structure
- Access to Mi-Binder- their online delegated authority platform which features a number of products from their suite
For further information about R&Q, please speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use.
The product is provided by R&Q Commercial Risk Services Limited. R&Q Commercial Risk Services Limited is an appointed representative of R&Q MGA Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) No.440543 and underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s and other insurers. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipient of this content is UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk.