Well that's it folks! As the 2019/2020 premiership football season ends, we congratulate Ryan Williams from Cornish Insurance Consultants who, after the longest season ever, has finished on top.
Ryan Williams’ [Cornish Insurance Consultants] team “Let’s Talk About Six!” won with a total score of 306 and wins a £400 Red Letter Day voucher.
Andy Wright’s [Appleton and Green Ltd] team “Wright XI” came a very close second with a total score of 304 and will be awarded a £200 Red Letter Day voucher. Andy also won July’s Manager of the Month with 58 points!
Neil Forrest’s [ J M Glendinning Insurance Brokers Ltd] team “Rafas Gone So I’ve Gone” came in third with a total score of 298 and receives a £100 Red Letter Day voucher
Manager of the Month recap:
- August 2019: Ian Hyde from Hyde Insurance Services, who was five points ahead of the pack on 42 points
- September 2019: John Baker at PolicyPlan and Tom Clay at Adrian Flux Insurance Services Group who jointly topped the leader board in September on 37 points
- October 2019: Matthew Jones of Advance Insurance Agencies who topped the leader board on 37 points
- November 2019: Minesh Patel, from The Hannah Corporation, was four points ahead with 41
- December 2019: Paul Smith from P & C (Insurance Brokers) Ltd who was five points ahead of the pack
- January 2020: Matt from Fensure who topped the monthly leaderboard with 39 points
- February 2020: Duncan Garrick at Adrian Flux with 39 points
- March, April and May: play was suspended due to coronavirus
- June 2020: Sam Myall at ABACUS with 28 points
- July 2020: Andy Wright at Appleton and Green Ltd with 58 points!
It's not long to wait for the next season - thanks to everyone for taking part.
If you did not play last season, REGISTER NOW.