Blink Breakdown, previously named Optimum Roadside Assistance 2, provides breakdown cover for:
- Cars, commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes and motorcycles: personal or vehicle-based cover via a simple online portal, Open GI Add-on Marketplace or API (application programme interface)
- Larger vehicles 3.5 to 7.5 tonnes: vehicle-based cover via a simple online portal or API
- Fleets: a vehicle-based cover available for cars and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes, taxi, self-drive hire, courier and larger vehicles 3.5 to 7.5 tonnes
For your ease, business is processed via a simple online portal and cover includes:
- availability for vehicles up to 25 years old (excluding couriers, motorhomes and commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes)
- unlimited call outs
- 24-hour UK call centre staffed by knowledgeable, well-trained specialists
- European extensions on certain products to over 40 countries in continental Europe
- advising the broker’s nominated FNOL (providing that full details have been given at the agency application stage) if an accident is responded to
Note that to prevent fraudulent claims (ie where vehicles have already broken down), all new policies have a 24-hour start up term applied and size restrictions apply (please refer to the policy documentation for full details).
For further details on Blink Breakdown cover and their competitive pricing, please speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use.
Blink Breakdown is provided by Jigsaw Insurance Services PLC which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Register number: 307654 and underwritten by Amtrust Europe Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority Register number: 202189. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk