The product is intended to serve the smaller manufacturing and wholesaling trades including, but not limited to:
- Metal workers and fabricators
- Precision engineers
- Furniture manufacturers
- Warehouses including wholesale (misc)
- Double glazing
- Machinery and tool manufacturing
- IT equipment and accessories
- Builders merchants
- Plastics manufacturers
With a £2.5million turnover limit and £3million any one limit on material damage and business interruption, this is a fantastic product to target your local, owner-managed enterprises who are often producing highly-specialised goods and employing a workforce of up to 20 people.
- Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s
- Wide trade appetite
- Cyber cover included as standard
- Equipment breakdown including computers
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Legal expenses that includes contract disputes
- Personal accident cover for Directors
- A full range of business interruption extensions included as standard
- Goods in transit, money, loss of licence and deterioration of stock are automatically covered
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH R&Q?
- They support the independent intermediary
- They are independently owned and are not a potential competitor to you
- Knowledgeable and experienced underwriting team
- Offices based in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth
- All quotations are 100% exclusive
- Backed by capacity providers with strong financial ratings
- ‘Best of breed’ products with cover enhancements that offer genuine value
- Fair and consistent commission structure
- Access to Mi-Binder- their online delegated authority platform which features a number of products from their suite
R&Q CRS offer a comprehensive range of quality commercial products that are exclusively available to select broker partners. For further information about the new mini combined offering or their commercial suite in general, please speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
Please note that the content on this website should not be considered advice and professional legal advice should be sourced by you or your clients if required. You should not rely on this feature to evidence security rating or financial status of the product provider. Your use of the content, for whatever purpose, is at your sole risk. Full terms and conditions apply to individual products, please ensure all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process.
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained on our site was correct at the time of publication and provided by sources we believe to be reliable.