We are delighted to launch a brand new facility to the ever-expanding suite of personal and commercial insurance products and facilities we are able to provide access to.
Clearbroking is an intuitive online platform offering a broad range of products to enhance a commercial motor risk including:
- Breakdown – up to 44 tonnes
- Courier Goods in Transit
- Courier Liability
- Motor Trade Goods in Transit
- Removers Goods in Transit
- Removers Liability
- Hauliers Liability
- Courier Personal Accident.
In addition, there are a number of offline products available as part of the agency:
- Bespoke Goods in Transit
- Bespoke Liability
- Excess Layer
- Environmental Impact Liability
- Motor Trade Liability.
Benefits to you the Broker:
- Full cycle including MTAs, renewals, etc.
- Backed by capacity providers with strong financial ratings
- The ability to multi-purchase policies
- Established for brokers by brokers
- Access to all products online and offline with no minimum support levels
- API capability, subject to business volumes.
With broker commissions starting from 15%, why not speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager today about Clearbroking or click here for further information.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This facility is marketed and distributed by Blink Intermediary Solutions.
This facility is provided by Clearbroking a trading style of Cornish Insurance Consultants which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Register No: 309401 and underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s and other insurers. Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.