R&Q Commercial Risk Services are celebrating their tenth year of trading this month, and the Bugle is delighted to feature the longstanding specialists in providing high quality commercial underwriting solutions to brokers as our Product of the Month feature.
As they enter the next decade, R&Q Commercial Risk Services have plenty to look forward to and be excited about, with additional capacity, a broad suite of commercial insurance products offering ‘best of breed’ cover, and an empowered underwriting team ready to secure commercial insurance business.
Many congratulations to R&Q for hitting an impressive milestone. Read on to learn a little more about the successful underwriting solutions provider and the benefits they bring to brokers.
- Commercial Combined: designed for manufacturing and distribution trades offering cyber cover as standard
- Property Owners: commercial/residential portfolios for property investors and trusts
- Contractors: building and allied trades
- Liability - Public and Employers: miscellaneous liability trades in isolation
- Motor Trade and Taxi Liability: motor trade includes service indemnity cover
- Package: package product suitable for offices, shops, etc
- Residential Development Insurance: package that includes the existing structure, contractors’ all risks, liability and joint contracts tribunal (JCT) covers in one contract
- Excess Liability: system generated excess layers
- Terrorism: terrorism policy available in isolation
- Directors and Officers: system generated quotes for miscellaneous trades
- Per Capita Liability: variety of risks including high risk classes suitable for up to 10 employees
- Cyber Liability: for a broad range of trades
- Medical Malpractice: miscellaneous trades including health, beauty and fitness
- All quotations are 100% exclusive
- Backed by capacity providers with strong financial ratings
- ‘Best of breed’ products with cover enhancements that offer genuine value
- Fair and consistent commission structure
- R&Q is independently owned – they are not a potential competitor for your brokerage
- Knowledgeable and experienced underwriting team
- Locations in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth
For further information about R&Q Commercial Risk Services, speak to your Blink IS Business Development Manager or click here.
Full underwriting terms and conditions apply, please ensure that all of the contractual documentation is read and understood prior to use. This facility is marketed and distributed by Blink Intermediary Solutions. This facility is provided by R&Q Commercial Risk Services Limited. R&Q Commercial Risk Services Limited is an appointed representative of R&Q MGA Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) No 440543 and underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s and other insurers.
Access to this facility is subject to approval by the product provider only. Blink Intermediary Solutions is not part of the approval process and is not the product manufacturer. Some products/facilities are not available in all territories. The intended recipients of this content are UK FCA-regulated insurance brokers. Full details of FCA authorisations can be found at www.fca.org.uk. This information is correct at the time of production, but may be subject to change.